The Advertiser - Johor, Malaysia
- Responsible for the efficient management of materials within the Stores area, ensuring an efficient stores service is provided to the business.
- Planning and organizing the shipping of materials to satisfy operational requirements.
- Maintain and control stock of parts and products in an organized manner and perform stock counts as required
- Preparing and packaging of goods for shipment, refurbishment of products as applicable
- Visual inspection of parts in line with ISO process
- Efficient layout of stores area and storage of products and parts
- Appropriate handling of sensitive materials and control all stock movements and transactions
- At least Degree holder in the relevant engineering discipline, Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of working experience.
- Good IT skills including SAP, Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role within a technical stores environment and experience of operating machinery relevant to a stores environment
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 31 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.