The Advertiser - Kuantan,Pahang, Malaysia
- Quality Management including product performance, process controls, pre-delivery inspections, cost saving & quality enhancement
- Warehousing & Logistic Management including stock levels and inventory management
- Plant Management and facilities; maintenance of equipment, health & safety measures, house keeping and plant discipline
- Providing strong, professional leadership and direction to the operations of the factory.
- Ensuring that the teams are well trained and that resources are applied effectively to meet the needs of the business.
- Prepare and handling raw material.
- Candidate is preferred to have a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering, others or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain good working relationship with all levels of staff
- Mandarin language is essential
- Good PC skills and knowledge would be an added advantage.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 11 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 26 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATTES WILL BE NOTIFIED.