The Advertiser - Labuan, Malaysia
- Formulate Operations and Maintenance procedures by implement preventive programs
- Maximize use of equipments and machineries through continuos improvement initiatives, maintenance and upgrading.
- Identify and troubleshoot programs and consumable inventory programs.
- Supervise Maintenance and Operation staffs.
- Any other duties and responsibilities to be assigned by superior and management from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate and have good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 09 Jul 2012
Closing Date: 24 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 10
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.