Analyst Programmer (Java)
Agensi Pekerjaan iForte Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Business requirements engineering.
- Create Software Architecture as basis for the Software Realization (OOAD).
- Realization and deployment of J2EE application.
- Documentation, support and bug fixing.
- Knowledge of basic OOAD, design patterns, UML modeling
- IBM WebSphere 6, IBM DB2
- Eclipse IDE
- Good in English (Documentation and dicussions in English)
- Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 1 year experience with J2EE Technologies and 2 years of experience with Java Development. With specific skills in:
1. J2EE Technologies
- Fundamental knowledge in J2EE architecture/APIs; Class loader Policies, J2EE Security Architecture,Resource Connectors, Lifecycle of EJBs/Servlets
- Client Side Technologies like HTML, JSP, XML
- Server Side Communications: HTTP, HTTPS, RMI/IIOP
- Server Site Technologies: JPS/Servlets, Struts, Spring framework
- EIS Tier:Database handling in J2EE Environment
- JNDI, Transactions, Exception Handling
Company DescriptioniForte serves a wide range of clients from global MNCs to large local conglomerates and has an impressive lists of client’s base from Fortune 500 and Top global 100 technology companies.
iForte’s consultants specialize only in ICT industry sectors. Their past backgrounds were in applications consulting, sales, business development and management consulting with regional and global responsibilities and accountabilities. Our consultants are backed with industry knowledge and understand customer’s requirements well.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 23 Aug 2012
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Agensi Pekerjaan iForte Sdn Bhd
B-3A-28 Merchant Square @ Tropicana
Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1