Project Office Director
Agensi Pekerjaan iForte Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia
- Effectively and efficiently ensure that technical and commercial risks are correctly assessed, addressed, and mitigated from tender stage throughout project completion
- Project management and contract administration are performed according to best practices.
- Ensure that Sector procedures for Tender Approval and Project Reviews are applied throughout the Area.
- Ensure that the Thermal Services Sector Tender Approval Procedure (as defined in Thermal Services Directive) is properly applied in Thermal Services East Asia (TSEA) and liaise with Sector for offers subject to Sector Approval
- Engineering or Business school Master DegreeMinimum 8 years of experience in Project Management and / or commercial risk role
- Possess strong presentation, organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skill both in verbal and written
Company DescriptioniForte serves a wide range of clients from global MNCs to large local conglomerates and has an impressive lists of client’s base from Fortune 500 and Top global 100 technology companies.
iForte’s consultants specialize only in ICT industry sectors. Their past backgrounds were in applications consulting, sales, business development and management consulting with regional and global responsibilities and accountabilities. Our consultants are backed with industry knowledge and understand customer’s requirements well.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 20 Jun 2012
Closing Date: 19 Aug 2012
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Good to come from Power/Utilities industry background
Agensi Pekerjaan iForte Sdn Bhd
B-3A-28 Merchant Square @ Tropicana
Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1