Khatijah Rauf & Co
Conveyancing / Ligitation Clerk
- Conveyancing Clerk
- Preparation of Loan Documentation and other documentation related to conveyancing transactions.
- Preparation of Sale & Purchase Agreements (SPA).
- Attending to clients for signing Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA).
- To liaise with clients, developers, bankers & various government bodies.
- To maintain and update file status on operating system.
- Assist the lawyers in the management of all / assigned legal matters.
- To assist in the related legal/transaction documents.
- To responds to questions regarding court documents and performs tasks related to the receipt, review and processing of official documents.
- Candidate must be well versed in banking litigation
- Receives, maintains and files documents and vital records
- Drafting submissions, notice of demand, summons and etc.
- Issuances certified copies of court documents, summons and warrants, etc and notify relevant parties
- Handle charges, filing fees and accepts and receipts fees into accounting system
- Receives and processes cases, assigns docket numbers and ensures that necessary documents are included before submitting them to court.
- Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Law or equivalent
- Conveyancing : Min 3 years of working experience in conveyancing or
Litigation : 3 years experience in general litigation (Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent )
- Applicants must be Computer literate with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferred language(s): English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin or any other Chinese dialect is an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge on company law, trust law and loan documents.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.