Pusat Tuisyen Dunia Didik - Selangor, Malaysia
- General office and clerical support positions that provide essential services to scientific and administrative organizations and programs. They perform a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties, including data collection and tracking; reviewing documents and reports for accuracy; researching information in files and databases; consolidating information into presentation formats; maintaining office files and records; processing correspondence; serving as an administrative liaison with other offices; screening telephone calls and supplying information; and performing office automation duties using such software applications as e-mail, calendars, spreadsheets, databases, and/or graphics.
- SPM with minlmum 2 year working experience
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently and gook working attitude.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work long hours or during weekend.
Company DescriptionWe are leading tuition in Kota Kemuning with 7 year in this industry. Currently we have more than 1,000 students and 40 academics and admintration staff. Due to our expansion programme, we looking candidate that can be part of our team.
This job has been closed.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Nov 2008
Closing Date: 16 Dec 2008
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 4
Pusat Tuisyen Dunia Didik
No. 40 & 42A, Jalan BA 31/BA,