Company DescriptionF&N is amongst the region’s and Malaysia’s oldest companies and its brand enjoys the rare distinction of being a market leader and household name in many categories. A well loved brand in Malaysia, today, F&N has spread its wings to more than 20 countries worldwide and established itself as a regional player. From purveyors of carbonated soft drinks, the F&N Group is one of Malaysia’s diversified blue chip companies with leadership of the nation’s soft drinks, dairies and glass industries. The Group has grown from strength to strength with an annual turnover in access of RM2.8 billion from its core business in the manufacture, sale and marketing of soft drinks, dairies, non-carbonated beverages, glass packaging as well as property. With a unique blend of quality and innovative products that have stood the test of time, the F&N brand has resonated with Malaysians for over 125 years. The company has come a long way since 1883 when John Fraser and David Chalmers Neave formed The Singapore Straits Aerated Water Company. Years later, F&N was consolidated and the company’s love affair with the food and beverage industry began. Our corporate milestones include, among others, the pioneering and launching of the sweetened condensed filled milk in 1973, launching of a complete range of ice–cream products in 1974, the launch of 100 Plus isotonic drinks in 1984 , and the acquisition of Nestlé’s canned milk business in Thailand and Malaysia in 2007. Not one to rest on their laurels, F&N continues to soar to greater heights and remains committed to upholding the highest standards of corporate governance through integrity, transparency and accountability. F&N also remains responsible to their employees, business partners, stakeholders and the community; the company implements various initiatives to ensure responsible practices are carried out in all areas of the F&N business. In Malaysia, F&N operates under the banner of Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&NHB), which is the Malaysian arm of Fraser & Neave Limited, Singapore. The company is listed on Bursa Malaysia and employs nearly 5,000 employees in operations across Malaysia, Thailand, China and Vietnam. Its vision is to become the leading total Food and Beverage Company in Malaysia and the region.
- The incumbent will work in a team to manage a household brand and main profit generating brand in the market. He / she will be responsible to achieve volume, share of market and brand contribution objectives.
- The Ideal Candidate:-
- - Possesses a bachelors degree, preferably in Marketing
- - Minimum 5 years of working experience in FMCG, Marketing, Trade Marketing or Trading Environment
- - Strong conceptual skills with an eye for detail and alert in grasping business issues
- - Strong communication & presentation skills
- - Possesses good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and pleasant personality
- - Proficient in verbal & written English Language
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.