Transmicro Technology Sdn Bhd - Penang, Malaysia
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years related working experience under manufacturing environment Possess puchase experience in rubber raw materials, chemicals, machine parts and packaging materials.Must be resourceful with strong sourcing and negotiation skills.Self-motivated with good working attitude.Source suppliers and maintain listing of these in orders to obtain best prices, timely supplies and prompt services.Be resourceful and carry out continuous cost down activities.Liase, monitor and follow up deliveries for local and overseas purchases.Prepare and update data entry of purchase orders.Interact, evaluate and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Liase with freight forwarders on shipping matters including the timely movement of material.To ensure compliance to Purchasing policies and procedures.Prepare and collate relevant reports including ISO documentations
- Candidate must possess at least SPM & above or related experience will be an added advantage.
- Preferable prior working experience in related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure
- Work independently and able to perform multi- task.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, reading both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
Company DescriptionWe are Manufacturer of Conductive Silicone Rubber KeyPad, Precise Rubber Parts & Related Secondary Processes. Our Core Values • We seek to practice our Entrepreneurship Culture and uphold our reputation as reliable & professional. • We aim to do things right the first time to achieve Customer Satisfaction and meet their expectations. • We believe teamwork and family spirit will create a conducive working environment. • We seek to instill work pride and staff motivation through continuous skills upgrading and rewarding career opportunities. • We encourage Open Communications where ideas, thoughts and experiences shared will inspire a learning environment to pursue continuous success. • We are dedicated to our passion to improve ourselves with knowledge, skills and adaptability in the continuous journey of life-learning.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 10 Jun 2008
Closing Date: 09 Aug 2008
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.