Esquel Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Kelantan, Malaysia
- To Conduct Orientation for new employee
- Well verse in all spectrum Human Resource Management, preferably in Recruitment and HR Generalist.
- Preparing all relevant Payroll and Statutory reports
- Preparing all goverment issues of EPF,Socso, HRDFand Income Tax
- Responsible for general administration duties.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws, statutes and regulations
- Provide support for selection interviews and assessment tests
- Carry out new hire survey and exit interviews to improve and existing welfare
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievances procedures
- Assist in identification and analysis of staff training, development and career upport needs
- Responsible for all HR related administration matters i.e employee personal files, medical expenses and leave administration
- Ensure all records and data pertaining to new staff, confirmation, transfer and resignation are correctly recorded and updated
- Able to handle matters related to foreign workers
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Handle all recruitment activities for different departments
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good numerical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Honesty and respect for confidential information.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Company DescriptionEsquel Group is one of the world's leading producers of premium cotton shirts and knitwear. With a workforce of more than 49,000, the Group is one of the largest and also among the most dynamic and progressive global textile and apparel players. It has production facilities in China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with a network of branches servicing key markets worldwide. Vertically integrated, Esquel grows and spins its own cotton, weaves and dyes its own fabrics and produces its own accessories, to supports its worldwide manufacturing, packaging and retailing facilities that allow optimal control and quality of the supply chain, by going upstream and downstream with efficiency. Esquel has a reputation of delivering some of the highest quality cotton shirts in the world. Esquel Group is a global business grounded on the principles of 5 e-Cultures. Our actions as an employer and vendor reflect high standards of Ethics. Our business strategies always put the Environment at the forefront. We commit ourselves in full Exploration in leading edge technology, innovation and creative solutions. We always strive to achieve Excellence in every aspect of work and play. Our emphasis on Education sees life as a continuous cycle of learning and growing. All these are pursued with the purpose of fulfilling our vision of having a Company of Fun People Serving Happy Customers. Esquel Malaysia, based in Penang is an ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and WRAP certified company and has received numerous awards for its excellence in its products, quality and service. In line with our progression, we invite dynamic and self-motivated personnel to join our Penang team in the following position:
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 19 Jun 2011
Closing Date: 11 Jul 2011
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 2
Esquel Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Lot 1242, Sg Kluang Estate,
Bayan Lepas FIZ, Phase 3,
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.