Favelle Favco Cranes (M) Sdn Bhd
Company DescriptionFAVELLE FAVCO CRANES (M) SDN BHD, a subsidiary of Favelle Favco Berhad and a member of Muhibbah Engineering Group, is a global crane manufacturer with facilities Malaysia, Australia, Denmark and U.S.A. The group manufactures a wide range of cranes including tower cranes, offshore cranes, shipyard cranes, crawler cranes and rubber-tyred gantry cranes. In line with our growth, we invite dynamic and ambitious Malaysians to join us in making Malaysia amongst the world leading cranemakers.
Project Engineer - Senawang/Klang
- Responsibilities :-
- • Monitor and coordinate with other departments to ensure drawing & document submission to client as per scheduled submission date.
- • Coordinate with client for meeting or discussion for any technical queries and commercial matters.
- • Prepare project schedule, monitor project progress, prepare progress report for submission and ensure on time delivery as per project schedule.
- • Coordinate with various internal departments and client up to project completion.
- • Monitor project milestone billing and collection progress.
- • Prepare packing list and coordinate with logistic department for crane delivery.
- • Prepare and conduct project closing meeting.
- • Degrees in any Engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Mechatronics or related fields with outstanding academic credentials
- • (CGPA 3.0 min) are preferred.
- • Fresh engineering graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- • Good communication and negotiation skill.
- • High level of accuracy and integrity required while working under pressure.
- • Strong analytical skills with positive attitude and pleasant personality.
- • Proficient in writing and speaking in English and/or Bahasa Malaysia. Able to Read / Write / Speak in Chinese is an advantage.
- • Able to perform task assigned independently and expeditiously. Willingness to learn, highly committed and prepare to work long hours is a prerequisite.
- • Possess initiative.