Company DescriptionAtmel Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Atmel Corporation which is based in San Jose, USA. Atmel is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel® is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets. Whether you are a senior-level professional, just beginning your career or somewhere in between, Atmel welcomes your next career move. Our office in Penang is now seeking high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
Pricing Analyst - Atmel Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- The primary objective of this role is to create, implement and support the overall Global Pricing function to ensure optimal achievement of the company’s objectives. This person will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and executing price quotes within the corporate value based pricing strategies for the Asia Pacific region for the Microcontroller Business Unit. He/she will report directly to the Sr. Regional Pricing Manager.
- Execute price quotes in Model N within the corporate pricing strategies and guidelines.
- Acts as an escalation point for multiple regional end customer quotes and escalates the quotes out of their approval levels with necessary details outlined.
- Ensure meeting and exceeding quote turn around times on the quotes.
- Gather and report on the competitive pricing for the regions they manage among other reports.
- Understand competitive pricing by market segment and by sales channel for management reporting.
- Facilitate the Quoting Process within Model N and drives consistent pricing strategies globally for end customers and channel partners.
- Provide Pricing Related Support to the global sales teams.
- Interacts with teams from Global Sales Operations , Asia Sales. EMEA Sales , Americas Sales and All Atmel Business units and functional depts., customers and Channel partners
- BA/BS in the business or the engineering field
- Must have previous Pricing and / or Contract experience
- Experience in semiconductor industry with exposure to price management preferred
- General knowledge of semiconductor market and the sales and marketing processes within Asia.
- High Tech Experience an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools and other systems related to pricing.
- Knowledge of SAP and Model N would be an added advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Can understand and speak Chinese – would be an added advantage
- Other languages proficiency will be a plus
- Able to work with various groups located in all parts of the world
- Able to drive system and process implementations
- Team player , flexible and results oriented
- Able to influence others and make continuous improvements