Company DescriptionYTL Hotels is the hospitality arm of one of Malaysia's most dynamic conglomerates, YTL Corporation Berhad. The parent company is considered among the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange's bluest blue chips, with a strong foundation in construction and construction-related industries (at home and abroad) and a growing reputation as a major international player in power generation. YTL Corporation Berhad is also listed on the Tokyo bourse. YTL Corporation Berhad specialises in: Construction Contracting Power Generation Cement Manufacturing & Related Activities Property Development Hotels, Resorts and Leisure YTL Hotels does not confine itself to any one particular activity or sector in the hospitality industry. The company is involved in both ownership and management of properties and operations ranging from moderately-priced hotels to luxury trains. Each one of its enterprises is highly-rated in its own right. The company continues to expand aggressively, taking its experience and expertise overseas with an eye on forging successful partnerships to develop properties in other emerging markets around the world.
Butler (The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur)
- Job Description
- Responsible to ensure that guests rooms are release as per standards and guests preference are met.
- Good understanding in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- No experience required
- Able to work on shift
- Minimum requirement – SPM / O’Levels
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk.
- Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/workboards.
- Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Benefit Package
- Local Package (remuneration paid in Ringgit Malaysia)
- Complimentary duty meals
- Complimentary Uniform
- Medical Benefit
- Vacation Leaves