Company DescriptionNetsphere is an e-business provider, specializing in cutting edge IT technologies. We are looking for high-caliber talents to be part of our dynamic professional team.
PERSONAL ASSISTANT CUM ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ( KL)
- Provide secretarial support to Business Development Manager/ Director as well as divisional matters and projects
- Arrange hotel accommodation and air ticketing request
- Take charge of circulation of information & Notice
- Communicate and liaise within and outside the organization to make appointment schedule for meetings and carry out some coordination task as required from time to time
- Assist other secretarial units within and across division and other ad hoc assignments
- Carry out administrative tasks, data entry and filing
- Maintain office supply as needed
- Arrange and manage for meetings, trainings, appointments, events, etc.
- Answering incoming calls, responding to emails and phone requests
- Working in an office with a team of 12 people
- Accounting jobs : AR, AP, Cash Book and Petty Cash
- Diploma level : LCCI / CAT
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Office Administration, Accounting or as a Personal Assistant.
- Mature, self disciplined and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Responsive, efficient & proactive.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Good computer skills – Proficiency in uisng the internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Full time position required.
- Preferred candidate available immediately