Company DescriptionThe Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur provides unmatched personal service offering full personal butler service for each guest. Discerning business and leisure travellers appreciate the superiority of our elegant accommodations, stylish dining facilities and modern business amenities. Above all, The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur strives to create a satisfying and memorable experience for every guest. Our hotel in Malaysia's superb location within the prestigious Golden Triangle district, The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur offers easy access to the trendy, upscale business and entertainment hub of Bukit Bintang and features 251 guestrooms with 24-hour butler service, including 30 suites; 25 meeting rooms totalling 30,000 square meters; and three exceptional restaurants which also provide an additional 690 square meters of potential meeting space.
Human Resources Officer (Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur)
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up. Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards. Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs. Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files. Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys. Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Good understanding in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resources
- Computer Savvy
- Administrative experience required
- Minimum requirement – SPM / O’Levels
|No of Vacancies:||1|
|Posting Date:||02 Sep 2010|
|Closing Date:||13 Sep 2010|