Ombak Marine Group Sdn Bhd
Company DescriptionWe are a wholly-owned Bumiputera group of companies and is active in providing support services to key players in oil and gas industry. Having a disciplined and experienced workforce with high-levels of technical expertise, the company has produced outsourcing solutions which has enabled our clients to excellently achieve their objectives. Based in Kelana Jaya, OMBAK MARINE GROUP SDN. BHD. is the parent company for the following subsidiaries: a) Ombak Marine Services Sdn Bhd b) En-Tech Serve Sdn. Bhd. c) Hurricane Geo-Inspection Survey Sdn Bhd d) Commerce Haven Sdn. Bhd. VISION We aim to be the best and will provide reliable and a comprehensive range of services to those involved in the oil and gas industry. MISSION - To carefully plan and consistently achieve those plans - To continuously improve the knowledge and skills of our personnel - To continuously improve the methods by which we provide our services - To continuosly improve the way we manage our organisation
Human Resource Senior Executive
- Provide Human Resources support services.
- Responsible for manpower planning, utilization and performance evaluations.
- Develop and implement anti-attrition & retention strategies.
- Oversee and encourage organizational development and will be responsible to identify training needs and when required, formulate training programs.
- Comply with immigration and labour laws.
- Administer compensation, staff benefits, personnel policies and procedures.
- Partner with business leaders, engineering professionals and corporate staff to promote productive work experiences.
- Manage sensitive and conflict situations, gaining respect and credence to influence a winning culture.
- Make decisions on administrative or operational matters that have a serious impact on the overall profitability of organization and company
- Degree or higher in Human Resource Management
- At least five years experience in a similar capacity within the oil & gas industry.
- Conversant with UBS payroll system.
- Independent and resourceful.
- Conversant with labour laws and industrial relations practices
- Passionate about staff career development and career progressions.