|No of Vacancies:||30|
|Employment Type:||Permanent, Contract, Part Time|
|Posting Date:||17 Mar 2010|
|Closing Date:||02 Apr 2010|
Company DescriptionAmLife Insurance Berhad, previously known as AmAssurance Berhad, is a distinctive brand name of quality in the Malaysian insurance industry. Behind AmLife, are strong regional and international franchises - AmBank Group, a leading regional banking group and Friends Provident, one of the United Kingdom's largest insurance companies which has been established for over 175 years. AmLife's business is generated from a competitive range of life wealth protection solution distributed through a combination of over 200 Ambank and AmAssurance branded branch offices serviced by over 4,000 representatives nationalwide. With almost 36 years of solid wealth protection planning expertise and over RM2 billion of assets under management, we have positively touched the lives of million of Malaysian. Our strategic partner, Friends Provident plc is a UK-listed life and pensions company originally founded in 1832 to alleviate the hardship of Quaker families facing misfortune. Friends Provident's strategy today is to operate in market where it can deploy its award-winning strengths in technology and service to gain competitive advantage. Since its demutualisation in 2001, the company has developed strong offerings in pensions and protection to compliment its historic With Profit business, and now prioritizes international growth. Friends Provident is fully committed to the principles of the FAS initiative 'Treating Customer Fairly'. Friends Provident distributes its products through intermediaries in the UK and around the world. Its key business lines in the UK are protection and corporate pensions. Friends Provident international develops competitive savings, investment and pensions products for a broad and diverse range of markets including Hong Kong, the United Arab Emirates, Germany and now Malaysia. We are looking for motivated and ambitious young individuals to join our team to deliver excellence to our customers within a dynamic and results-oriented environment. We believe our people make the difference by connecting ideas to solutions.;
Unit Manager (KK, Tawau, Sandakan, and other major towns)
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading the team of consultants in promoting the company's wealth and health management solutions to the customer. Successful candidate will be able to start a BUSINESS VENTURE without the needed capital and experience while earning attractive remuneration such as lucrative overridings & commissions, annual bonuses and overseas incentive trips.
- Fresh school leaver are encouraged to apply
- Mature personality with strong desire to succeed with outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- Minimum SPM/STPM with 5 years or above experience in Financial/Marketing/Sales related field
- Or Minimum Diploma with 3 years or above experience in Financial/Marketing/Sales related field
- Training will be provided
This job has been closed.