YP Plantation Holdings Sdn Bhd
Company DescriptionIncorporated under the Companies' Act 1965 on 19 August 1985. A company base on effective plantation and generate fund to foundation Pahang.
Estate Assistant Manager
- To ensure the Plantation is developed and maintained to a satisfactory standard of plantation practice.
- To manage and supervise the day-to-day operations and management of Plantation office and its various operating units to ensure their smooth and successful implementation within the specific financial budget and goals set by the Board.
- To provide effective leadership to the staff and work force to motivate them always to strive for greater productivity and higher efficiency.
- Posses some experience in the development/maintenance of peat areas from jungle.
- Experience not less than 5 years working in immature and mature oil palms.
- Experience on peat soil will be an advantage.
- Strong urges to excel.
- Right attitude.