Company DescriptionTT Biotechnologies Sendirian Berhad (company no.: 725940-M) is a technology-based company devoted to bringing research and development in biotechnology business especially in the business of organic acids and bioplastics development. The company is founded on evidence that there are growing amount of demand on organic acid and bioplastics businesses. Its incorporated date was March 7th, 2006 and awarded as a BioNexus status company on 29 January 2008 by Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation.
Fermentation Process Engineer
- Provide technical supervision of the microbial fermentation process.
- Coordinate fermentation area commissioning and start up activities.
- Troubleshoot process and mechanical problems.
- Conduct trending and statistical analysis of the fermentation parameters.
- Produce yield and productivity improvement.
- Provide optimization and cost control of media and feed components.
- Implement process and technical improvements.
- Participate actively in the safe management of all operations.
- Coach and train other department personnel.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering or a related field is required.
- 1 - 2 years industrial fermentation experience.
- Experience with microbial contamination prevention practices and corrective actions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sterile piping systems, sterile equipment, and sterile filtration.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in leadership roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and a strong desire to learn.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required for training.
- Experience with fermentation scale up.
- Demonstrated knowledge of microbiological metabolism and pathways.