Asia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To perform normal admin and clerical task.
- Responding to daily incoming calls.
- Able to handle documentation independently.
- Create and modify document using Microsoft Office.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for front office operations.
- Other related tasks which are assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM / "O" Level or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates / entry level applicants are encourage to apply.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Pleasant & good personality.
- Able to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Company DescriptionAsia Ceramic Marketing Sdn Bhd (780794-T) is a trading and e-commerce company that produces compositions of ceramic and pottery products. With the emergence of e-commerce, we magnify the use of electronic communications and digital information processing technology in business transactions to create, transform, and redefine relationships for value creation between our Company and our Distributors. With this, we include the following components:- A corporate website with e-commerce capabilities i.e; a secure transaction server; A corporate intranet so that orders are processed in an efficient manner and IT-literate employees to manage the information flow and maintain the e-commerce system. Thus, we bring not only the finest pieces of art work to today’s world but also provide business opportunities to the society. Anchored with the experience and essentials of the ceramic world, we have established the Ceramic Business Club (CBC). CBC is Asia Ceramic Marketing’s house brand that utilizes the company’s e-commerce platform. Since its incorporation in 2007, the CBC network represents a beneficial partnership of enthusiastic independent distributors. As such, the remarkable CBC strategy enables a distributor to accrue abundance of contentment.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 16 Jul 2009
Closing Date: 15 Aug 2009
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.