Farm / Hatchery Technician
Asia Aquaculture (M) Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Shrimp farming activities.
- Including cultivation & harvest
- Candidate must possess Diploma / Bachelor's Degree Agriculture/Aquaculture, Biology, Science Marine or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Must be prepared to stay in the farm. The Company provides an excellent working environment, an attractive remuneration package (yearly increment, bonus, medical benefit, insurance, incentive and job related allowances) with a good prospect for career advancement. For more information of our company background, you may log on to our website. Those who interested can write-in, providing a complete resume stating your working experience, academic qualifications, expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r) to:
Unit No.06-01, 6th Floor, Wisma Lee Kay Huan, Lot 14408,
Jalan Genting Kelang, 53200, Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
Fax : 03 40271900
or e-mail to email@example.com
Company DescriptionThe CP Group founded in Thailand in the early 1920's has won the world's recognition as Asia's leading globally-committed conglomerate focused on Agribusiness-Production and Processing, Service-Telecommunications, Logistics and Retailing, with more than 100,000 employees in 20 countries around the world including Malaysia. In Malaysia CP Group concentrates in Agro Industry and Food Business that branch out two business namely CP Agro-business and CPF Aqua-business. In Malaysia CPF Aqua-business operates under name Asia Aquaculture (M) Sdn Bhd and Star Feedmills (M) Sdn Bhd which are leaders in aquaculture business. We have shrimp farms, hatchery, feed mill and processing plant in West and East Malaysia. Our current work force is about 1200 employees.
Additional Job Information
Posting Date: 24 Aug 2010
Closing Date: 09 Oct 2010
Employment Type: Permanent
No. of Vacancies: 1
Disclaimer: Only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are selected, the hiring employer will contact you directly for the position advertised. JenJOBS.com does not have further information regarding the position advertised by the hiring employer.