Company DescriptionQuanterm Logistics is a leading service provider in international freight forwarding and total logistics, with headoffice in Shah Alam and offices in Port Klang, Penang, KLIA, Pasir Gudang, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Jakarta and Sydney. With constantly evolving and challenging environment, this business offers extensive opportunities for those wishing to enter into a demanding yet rewarding role. We are on the lookout for new talents who are passionate, innovative and committed to excellence to be part of our highly professional team.
- To handle International Sea Freight daily movements.
- To attend customers' request on booking, schedule, rates & others.
- To correspondend with oversea agents and internal branches on connecting vessel and coordinate operational matters.
- To prepare B/L & other related documentation.
- To liaise with warehouse & forwarding departments on daily operational matters.
- To coordinate with transport & haulage companies to ensure cargoes are collected & delivered timely.
- To assist & update operational costing on a monthly basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Freight Fowarding, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.
- Required skill(s): Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, Computer savvy, good planning & organization capabilities.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English