WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR (Based In P.Klang)
An International Freight Forwarding company in Hicom-Glenmarie, Shah Alam is looking for Experienced, Enthusiastic, Loyal and Dynamic individuals to join our Vibrant and Exciting Team.
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our team.
Are you ready to do something you love, get recognized for your contributions, and go home each day with a sense of fulfillment? If you are an energetic individual with a passion for business and a love of Logistics, we invite you to consider making a career change with an International Freight Forwarding company Triangle Worldwide Sdn Bhd. We are currently seeking an Experienced, Enthusiastic, Loyal and Dynamic Warehouse Supervisor for our Port Klang warehouse.
- Organisation and scheduling of work for staff
- Directing the warehouse on a day-to-day work plan
- Schedules as necessary in both shipping and receiving areas
- Order accuracy, productivity levels, facility maintenance, customer service and communication, delivery, safety and training
- Coordinates warehouse activities under the direction of the Warehouse Manager
- Trains warehouse personnel to ensure a well-coordinated overall operation of the distribution
- Completed tertiary education
- Minimum four years management experience in a medium size warehouse operation
- Job knowledge in facility operation, planning in a fast-paced production environment is essential.
- Knowledge of work methods, shipping, receiving, flow patterns and freight is needed.
- Ability to collect data, evaluate results, and draw valid conclusions with the ability to communicate with others in order to influence attitudes and actions. Knowledge of governmental regulations as applied to product distribution, including OSHA regulations and Hazardous Materials Handling
- Experience in timber industry is an added advantage (highly welcome)
- Has minimum 1-3 years working experience in related fields.
- IT savvy and must be familiar with basic office software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel).
- Proficient in at least both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Willing to learn and gain massive experience in a short time frame
- Ready to work with a team of laborers who require instruction.
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of basic customs declaration procedures, tariff codes and shipping documents (AWBs, BLs K1, K1A, K2, K3, K4, K8), tariff codes and customs declarations.
- Candidate should be ready to reach their full potential and grow exponentially
- To be highly driven and prepared to be pushed to excel
- A strong team player that understand the importance of fostering good relationships with fellow colleagues
An exciting new opportunity awaits successful candidates who will go on to enjoy challenging opportunities with us. We recognize & acknowledge Excellent Performance. If you are a team player with an awesome work attitude, pleasant personality & self-motivated, please email us at [email protected] for an interview appointment.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.