Information & Communication Technology > Developers/Programmers
Information & Communication Technology > Database Developer & Administrator
1. Develop, maintain and test programs and database.
2. Identify malfunctioning code and rewrite programs, debug and patch codes.
3. Monitor and report work progress in a timely manner.
4. Document programs build and changes.
5. Absorp and create new technologies into the company environment.
6. Assist teams on programs development and testing.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.