System Support Engineer
Information & Communication Technology > Hardware Engineering
We are a software development company specializing in Quantity Surveying Software for the Construction Industries. Teamwork, commitment, quality and excellence are the key building blocks to our success. As we are currently experiencing expansion and growth, we invite talented and forward-looking people with positive attitude and lots of drive to join us for an exciting career.
- Provide support in troubleshooting software and hardware problems.
- To attend indoor/onsite or through phone support service.
- To provide training/pre-sales and post sales technical support.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Familiar with Networking and IT Support.
- Problem solving and hands on trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge in computer hardware, software and networking knowledge and experience in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferable 1 year working experience.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Must process own transport & willing to travel
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.