Graphic Designer (Head Office, Petaling Jaya)
Advertising/Media/Arts/Entertainment Graphic Design
THE STORE, is the Largest and Oldest Existing Supermarket cum Departmental Chain in Malaysia. We have 75 branches located throughout Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. Due to our expansion programme, we are seeking for dynamic and result oriented team players to join us at the office/outlet mentioned above.
- Responsible for concept and design of the Press Ads, Mailer, Promotion campaign, branding & etc.
- Design visual aids for promoting materials such as online marketing materials, brochures & etc.
- Liaise with S&P team and marketing team on up to date industry trend.
- Know-how in doing video will be at advantage.
- Conceptual ideas and visual creativity.
- Great expression ideas and approach in graphic design execution.
- Collaborate with creative team and clients to develop creative solutions.
- Finished artwork preparation.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Responsible and committed, with exceptional ability to meet challenging deadline(s).
- Able to perform any ad-hoc task by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Professional Degree, Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Arts / Creative / Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Required to know Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Interior Design skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be able to work under pressure and self-disciplined to catch up tight deadlines
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.