Sales > Direct Sales
Targeted to create a fascinating environment around and within commercial spaces, we provides services like space planning and interior designing ideas to fulfill clients’ needs and expectations.
- Handle all inbound enquires including walk-in and call-in.
- Arrange appointments and meet with customers for their enquires.
- Prepare and ensure all necessary documents and information.
- Monitoring assigned projects planning and scheduling for interior designing projects, tendering and fit-out coordination works
- Liaise with Clients on project progression, time and cost schedules and quality defects checks
- Liaise with subcontractors and contractors on delivery process, drawing submission, completion letter and defects issues
- Perform and monitor budgeting and expenditure management
- Manage on site operations, coordinating and safety issues
- Pitch projects and source for potential clienteles
- Able to conduct basic problem solving should any issue arise.
- Constantly seek new approach to market through innovation.
- Prepare reports and meetings with business result and targets.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when necessary
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge in understanding and reading architectural/ interior designing blue prints will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Willing to work on alternative weekends whenever required
- Possess driving license, preferably with own car
- Able to handle stress and attend appointment outside designated working hours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words etc)
- Strong in good team player and performs well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with good Customer Service attitude
- Independent, Innovative and motivated, neat, organized, systematic
- Committed and willing to adapt and learn
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.