Assistant Restaurant Manager (Japanese Restaurant)
Retail/Food & Beverage > Management
Retail/Food & Beverage > Supervisor
Retail/Food & Beverage > Others
At Platform Hospitality Group, we believe that every guest experience should reflect the spirit and unpretentious ethos of the company. That’s why we have united as a group of passionate like-minded individuals to craft a range of products and experiences that evoke surprise, change and delight.
The result – a collection of restaurants and bars that define modern hospitality.
- Review financial reports and assists Area/Operations Managers in contributing efficiently towards P&L management
- Plan and execute annual business and marketing plans
- Set sales and operational goals and expectations with the individual outlets
- Ensure the team is maintaining and following company standards
- Oversee the performance management of all outlets to achieve the desired results by strongly supporting each business while fostering empowerment
- Plan, oversees inventory, stock control and maintenance to protect company property and assets
- Ensures that all outlets strictly comply with International Food Safety and Hygiene standards, standards set by the Malaysian Food act and as per company policies
- Supports safe work habits and promotes safe working environment at all times by implementing a work accident prevention program
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.