Bartender / Senior Bartender
Retail/Food & Beverage Bartender
At Platform Hospitality Group, we believe that every guest experience should reflect the spirit and unpretentious ethos of the company. That’s why we have united as a group of passionate like-minded individuals to craft a range of products and experiences that evoke surprise, change and delight.
The result – a collection of restaurants and bars that define modern hospitality.
- Mix and serve drinks to patrons and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverages and safety controls.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory and/or Group Health and safety requirement, including hygiene regulation.
- Be responsive and helpful with regards to off-menu items such as classic cocktails and expand personal knowledge in this area.
- Assisting bar captain for overall bar setup and maintenance, keep track of wines, beers, liquors, and other supplies, and ensure the bar is properly stock before and after each shifts and fully equipped with all the tools and equipment.
- Maintaining the product quality by checking beer pipes, cordials, juices etc.
- Perform PR and upselling to customers
- Reporting to Bar Head
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.