IT Sales Engineer (Based In Malaysia, Petaling Jaya)
Information & Communication Technology Helpdesk & IT Support
Sales IT Sales
First Technology is a System Integrator and Solutions Provider specializing in providing one-stop business solutions and IT services. Our core business: IT infrastructure design, system integration, technology platform migration, project management and IT outsourcing. We are staffed by qualified & experienced professionals and system engineers who are certified in following areas:
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified System Administration
- CCSE - Checkpoint Certified System Engineer
- CCSA - Checkpoint Certified System Administrator
- CCNA - CISCO Certified Network Administrator
- CCNP - CISCO Certified Network Professional
Role & Responsibilities
- IT Sales
Reporting to the Regional Director and drive sales to meet revenue targets by penetrating new markets and bring in new customer accounts. You are required to do prospecting, cold calling, qualifying customers, making presentations, preparing quotations, following up, handling objections, closing sales and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Technical Support
Provide first level technical support and coordinate IT support services to Customers.
- A recognized Degree or Diploma in IT / Computer Science.
- At least 1 year of IT-related sales experience selling into Major Accounts / MNCs / SMEs.
- Preferably have prior experience working in System Integration and IT Industry.
- Those with existing corporate database will be highly advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in system servers/ desktop support.
- Willing to work after office hour or weekend for IT Projects.
- Act as backup to other Engineers.
- A self-motivated, hardworking, result and customer-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English / Mandarin Speaking / Cantonese Speaking / Bahasa Malaysia.
- Independent, responsible, proactive and able to work under pressure with excellent problem solving skill.
- Good team player with a regional mindset.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting resumes to:
First Technology Asia (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Email: [email protected]
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.