Continuing Education & Events Executive
Marketing & Communications > Marketing Communications
Marketing & Communications > Events
We are looking for Continuing Education & Event Executive for a permanent position and the responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA
The Financial Planning Association of Malaysia (FPAM) is a non-profit organisation with a mission to raise the standards of competency and ethical practice of qualified Financial Planners in Malaysia and to educate the public on the benefits of financial planning. It was formed on 13 December 1999 to promote the CFP certification process and the CFP designation as the highest level of competence in the financial planning profession in Malaysia. The Association is represented by a group of corporate and professional individuals representing the diverse financial services industry such as insurance, unit trusts, banking, legal services, stockbroking, accounting services and assets management.
FPAM currently has more than 4,000 individual members and over 40 charter and corporate members comprising some of the major local and international financial institutions.
In line with our growth to serve the needs of our members, the industry and the public, FPAM is seeking dynamic individuals to fill the following position:
* In charge of organizing the Continuing Education (CE) Workshops
* Marketing and promotion of the CE Workshops
* Liaison for the Chapters with Facilitators, updating members points, etc
* Organization of events such as conferences, networking nights and tea talks
* Updating of members' CE points
* Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
* Degree in any field or diploma in Event Management.
* At least 1 year experience in related organization.
* Working experience in administrative work.
* AFPM and above preferred
* Proficient in English, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Monthly salary: RM1,800 - RM2,500 commensurate with experience
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.