Marketing / Property Manager
Customer Service Customer Relationship Management
Marketing & Communications Branding
Marketing & Communications Events
Marketing & Communications Marketing Communications
Marketing & Communications Social Media Marketing
Established in 2006, Avenue Business Centre is one of the largest serviced & virtual office provider in the Klang Valley. To date we have more than 500 office suites and 50 open workstations in over 15 different locations throughout the Klang Valley.
Our core business is to provide affordable & flexible office space to accommodate all types of businesses. Our client profile varies from SME's to MNC. Whether the business is a start-up, opening a new branch, looking for an interim workspace, we want to ensure we help our clients save time & money when looking for a suitable workplace.
- Implement sales & marketing plans for existing and new business projects.
- Plan and oversee execution of advertising, corporate communications, events and budget control.
- Strategise, plan, develop and executive marketing programmes / strategies such as online marketing, social media campaigns and public events.
- Conduct and analyze market survey and research and monitor development trends, as well as provide constant feedback and update on the property market and customers' needs to the Management for the development of new products and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of major market segments which include updated information on market size, major customer, key trends, competitive market, etc
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree / Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience with at least 1 years in property / real estate industry.
- A strong understanding of customer and marketing dynamics as well as property requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communications, planning and organisational skills.
- Execllent negotiation, presentation and time management abilities.
- A team player who is articulate, confident, self-motivated, resourceful, innovative and creative.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.