Technical Support/Assembly Worker
Information & Communication Technology Hardware Engineering
Information & Communication Technology Network Engineering
Information & Communication Technology Software Engineering
WISERF TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD is a RFID solutions provider who believes in the ultimate excellence. We provide INNOVATIVE RFID and security solutions to domestic and export markets. We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated individuals to contribute to the growth of our business.
- Provide support, consultation and system maintenance to customers.
- Provide effective onsite technical support to customers.
- To design, plan and implement RFID and security system projects.
- To prepare proposal, conduct trainings to customers.
- Diploma/Degree/Professional qualification in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience for onsite technical support.
- Strong hands-on experience in TCP/IP, LAN, VPN and WAN
- Must have hands-on knowledge in SQL based database and Windows 2003/2008 Server
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Preferably candidates with good technical support and PR skills.
- Analytical mind, effective decision making and problem solving.
- Have basic knowledge on electrical and wiring.
- Strong team spirit and able to work with all levels of people.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.