Administration & Office Support Office Assistant
Administration & Office Support Others
Excellent Vision Technology SdnBhd (“EVT”) is a one-stop Building Maintenance Total Solutions service provider. Our specialized services enhance the aesthetics of our clients’ buildings and ensuring the value of their investment assets. We also provide clients with specialist consulting services on various building maintenance issues. Geographically located in the Klang Valley, EVT will be able to serve clients
throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
The core of our workforce comprises six trained teams that specialize in various building maintenance work under the professional supervision of 6 site supervisors. Additional skilled workers will be available based on project requirements.
All our workers and supervisors undergo periodical training and certification refresher courses to ensure they are always updated on the latest industrial requirements and safety procedures.
With our strong affiliations with internationally renowned paint, waterproofing and chemical manufacturers, we are reliably supplied with technical assistance and quality materials for all our projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DRIVER
• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
• Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
• Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of MALAYSIA.
• Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
• Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty Car
Security & Maintenance
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
• Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
• Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
• Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule • Prepare budget plan for vehicle
• Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required
Car Logbook maintenance
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
• Provide assistant to the Office Administrator in the time working at the office, including but not limited
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.