Softline Merchandiser / Buyer (Apparel / Fashion) - Base At HQ, Petaling Jaya
Retail/Food & Beverage > Merchandiser
THE STORE, is the Largest and Oldest Existing Supermarket cum Departmental Chain in Malaysia. We have 72 branches located throughout Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. Due to our expansion programme, we are seeking for dynamic and result oriented team players to join us at the office/outlet mentioned above.
- To liaise and coordinate with outlets on the submission of consignment and outright reports to HQ.
- To liaise with suppliers on the consignment counter set up, counter close down and submission of layout plan during restructuring and renovation.
- To assist and coordinate with outlets on promotions (group fair, warehouse sales, seasonal promotion) arranged by HQ-MPD, aspects involved are promotion location, space, budget, inventory and after sales review.
- To liaise and coordinate with other Softline MPD personnel on press advertisement, mailer, catalogue, bunting and other advertising tools.
- To conduct sales review for outlet and suppliers to achieve sales target set.
- To analyze stock control and re-ordering level for outright merchandise.
- Other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as assigned as and when required.
- Minimum SPM with strong interest to develop a career in retail field.
- Fresh graduates (Degree / Diploma) are encouraged to apply as on-job training will be provided.
- Former retail assistants, sales assistants, promoters, retail associate, boutique assistants from departmental stores or boutiques are strongly encouraged to apply.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.