Warehouse /Logistic Supervisor
Logistics / Warehousing Distribution
Logistics / Warehousing Import/Export Customs
Logistics / Warehousing Inventory Control
Logistics / Warehousing Management
Logistics / Warehousing Packaging
Logistics / Warehousing Warehouse
DRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd is where your search ends and your career begins. We help skilled professionals reach their work and career goals by opening doors to the right contract and permanent positions.
DRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd is where your search ends and your career begins. We help skilled professionals reach their work and career goals by opening doors to the right temporary, contract and permanent positions.
Our Client, A fast growing multi-national company in the field of Automation and Industrial Control is looking for dynamic individuals with drive and enthusiasm to take up a challenging career as:
Position : Warehouse /Logistic Supervisor
Location Coverage : Kota Damansara PJU 5
Reporting : Logistic /Warehouse Manager
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of incoming and outgoing shipments, supporting and coordinating the inbound and outbound activities physically or non- physically, maintaining a cost effective balance between customer service and cost of shipments. You will also ensure compliance with all government related programs specific to mode and direction of related shipments.
- Planning and liaising with forwarders for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Liaising with other internal support groups to ensure company’s objectives are met.
- Ensure proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments. Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Ensure all shipments are accurate to the customer request, packaged in appropriate packaging and accompanied by all appropriate documentation.
- Generate documentation required as per customer order, track shipment schedule and support in shipment arrangement as per agreed contractual terms and conditions.
- Works closely with forwarders’ representatives’ to ensure service satisfaction. Analyzes service failures/ issues and implements performance processes to enhance future service delivery.
- Ensures all data entry is maintained daily in the WMS and performs other necessary documents related to WMS.
- Supporting outbound, inbound shipment activities and other warehouse duties as assigned by the management.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in all related logistics matters
- Ensures monitoring of various reports which is required to be generated in a timely manner
- Possess STPM or Diploma qualification in Warehouse/Logistic Management.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in logistic or warehouse management.
- Knowledge in custom procedures and documentation requirement.
- A team player with strong analytical skill, initiative, energetic and customer-oriented
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Knowledge on the use of computers, internet and emailing
- Knowledge in Microsoft office application especially in MS Excel and MS Word
- Willing to work overtime, on holidays and weekends as and when necessary or as requested
Working Hour: 8.30am – 5.30pm (5 day work week)
Salary Range : depending on working experience
Interested applicants can apply online “Quick Apply” with full resume and salary details to:
DRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd (757277U)
Tel :03- 80827758 / 016-2850922 (WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.