Sales & Marketing (Public And In House Training)
Education & Training Training & Development
Marketing & Communications Direct Marketing
Marketing & Communications Social Media Marketing
Sales Account Management
Sales Business Development
Sales Inbound Sales/Telesales
Big Berry Consulting (BBC) is a collaboration of a group of dedicated, accomplished professionals who help organizations achieves their goals by leveraging their collective resources. Human capital is the single greatest source of competitive advantage in today’s economy. At BBC, we help you leverage your most important resource, your people, by bringing them to the highest levels of performance.
We’re committed to establishing and maintaining relationships with the highest degree of integrity. We do what we promise, and deliver what we say we will. When we’re working with your people to deliver a dynamic learning or consulting solution, we will always act with your best interest in mind. We offer PUBLIC PROGRAM, IN HOUSE PROGRAM & CONSULTING because our solutions are aligned to your specific organizational objectives.
Our facilitators are accomplished experts who have mastered the art of providing a compelling learning experience. They are well versed in the principles of adult and accelerated learning; therefore participants can immediately apply their newly acquired knowledge to on-the-job challenges.
Our learning solutions are highly interactive, practical, relevant and compelling. And as lifelong learners themselves, our seasoned facilitators keep abreast of the best business practices in use today. We would accept nothing less.
A collaborative group of trainers with extensive corporate experience in delivering learning and consulting solutions to clients in a variety of industries, BBC has an enviable track record of effecting positive change at all levels of the organization.
We have the depth and breadth of knowledge to take on the most challenging assignments. Our facilitators are practitioners who have “lived” everything they bring to the learning experience.
• To achieve sales targets and responsible for the full sales cycle FOR PUBLIC AND IN HOUSE TRAINING PROGRAM
• Coordination of Sales and Marketing activities
• Make a plan and actual quarterly, monthly, weekly sales system to ensure achievement of sales targets
• Provide sales and administration support
• Develop business through regular sales calls, client interaction (at various levels) and proposal development with support from our consultant teams.
• Developing effective relationships with key senior decision makers
• Create and perform sales presentations with identified needs and address client issues and objections.
• To manage and develop the existing database.
• Confident, aggressive, target oriented and positive working attitude
• Gather competitor’s intelligence to determine the commercial viability and timing of a conference topic
• Daily sales and progress report to management
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.