DIRECTOR, NSW TRADE & INVESTMENT
Marketing & Communications > Events
Marketing & Communications > Direct Marketing
Sales > Business Development
Sales > Others
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) contributes to Australia's economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they:
- develop international markets and promote international education;
- win productive foreign direct investment;
- strengthen Australia's tourism industry; and
- seek consular and passport services
The position requires a highly motivated individual with significant experience in business development, preferably in an international environment, to deliver the Austrade/NSW Trade & Investment Strategy for Malaysia by undertaking the following activities:
Identify productive FDI projects and leads for the New South Wales (NSW) economy;
- Identify opportunities for priority industries/markets for NSW export ventures;
- Develop and maintain extensive and relevant in-market networks;
- Maximise impact and results of NSW Government activities such as ministerial and trade missions, market visits and international events
The successful applicant must be fluent in written and spoken English and willing to undergo a security clearance to the level of Overseas Engaged Employee - Entry Level as a condition of employment.
This is a locally-engaged position governed by Austrade’s Overseas Engaged Employees terms and conditions of employment and Malaysian labour law. Candidates must currently have the right to live and legally work in Malaysia. Austrade will not be able to provide any sponsorship letter nor be directly involved in the work visa application process.
For further details and to apply, please head to our website and complete our online application form at Director - NSW Trade & Investment, AOPL4, Kuala Lumpur.
Only candidates who complete their application in Austrade's online recruitment system will be considered.
Applications close 20 December 2017 5 PM Kuala Lumpur time.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.