Engineering > Others
Excellent Vision Technology SdnBhd (“EVT”) is a one-stop Building Maintenance Total Solutions service provider. Our specialized services enhance the aesthetics of our clients’ buildings and ensuring the value of their investment assets. We also provide clients with specialist consulting services on various building maintenance issues. Geographically located in the Klang Valley, EVT will be able to serve clients
throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
The core of our workforce comprises six trained teams that specialize in various building maintenance work under the professional supervision of 6 site supervisors. Additional skilled workers will be available based on project requirements.
All our workers and supervisors undergo periodical training and certification refresher courses to ensure they are always updated on the latest industrial requirements and safety procedures.
With our strong affiliations with internationally renowned paint, waterproofing and chemical manufacturers, we are reliably supplied with technical assistance and quality materials for all our projects.
- Assist the Project Manager/Contract Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient operations and supervision of all site work.
- Inspection for all safety and health duty on construction site.
- Promote Safety & Health working environment within site compound.
- Attend toolbox meeting and briefing.
- Ensure site activities carry on based on rule & regulation and ensure safety standard is 100% achieved.
- Prepare daily HSSE Report to top management.
- Assist in development of Safety & Health policy and procedure.
- Assist with any other assignment as and when required.
- Ensure all work complies with defined standards.
- Supervise works and coordinate with client"s representatives, consultants and project team on technical matters.
- Monitor and stipulated quality requirements.
- Resolve site issues.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with given guidelines by the company.
- Able to receive orders/instructions from project Manager and to give out orders/instructions to contractors on site.
- Perform any other tasks as and when required.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Architecture/Building Construction, Environmental/Health/Safety or Equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years hands-on working experience as a Safety in construction industries.
- well-versed in Civil requirement on construction sites.
- Prossess own transportation and willing to travel.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Driving License, CIDB Card (Optional), GDL License (Optional)
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly email us a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
- Earliest availability date to start job.
- Position that you are applyong for.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.