ADMIN & HR OFFICER
Human Resources > Recruitment/Staffing
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Tastiway Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in July 2000 as a Private Limited Company. It has been certified to MeSTI and HACCP by the Ministry of Health, Halal certification by JAKIM, and ISO22000:2005.
We help food & beverage manufacturers drive growth through our new product innovation, increasing supply chain efficiency and optimising product formulation.
Tastiway manufactures products under its own brands:
“ALOR” Freeze-dried fruit. Pre-packed beverages
"TASTIMINT" Sugar Free Lozenges.
“DKE” Goat’s milk powder. Vinegars and honeys.
Tastiway is also the manufacturer of choice for a number of OEM brands in the marketplace.
Along with the Tastiway brands, the company has grown to become one of the largest and most technologically advanced manufacturers and trading company of beverage ingredients and flavours in Malaysia. Our customers incorporate our value-add ingredients into their own products so to leverage on our core technologies and global resources.
Our ingredient & product range covers:
- Freeze-dried Fruit
- Instant Coffee Powder
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Foaming Creamer
- Instant Black Tea Powder
- Tongkat Ali Powder
- Ginseng Powder
- Ling Zhi Powder
Tastiway products are available both domestically and globally.
Tastiway’s purpose-built 70,000ft2 factory is located in Jitra, Kedah and is the centre of excellence for Research & Development, Ingredient Manufacture, and Product Packing.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- To performed administrative work and handle all general scope of HR functions and activities.
- Assist in preparation of HR related correspondence and documentation.
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities.
- Organize, manage and maintain written correspondences, records, files and reports.
- Update and maintain employee’s database, information.
- Implementation and enforcement of human resources policies and procedures.
- To perform ad hoc jobs require by superior from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/STPM/"A" Level/SPM/ Pre-U, Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in HR matter.
- Able to work under minimum supervision/independent.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.