IT Program Manager
Administration & Office Support
Information & Communication Technology Computer Operators
Information & Communication Technology Database Developer & Administrator
Information & Communication Technology Management
Information & Communication Technology Mobile Applications Development
Science & Technology
- Work with internal stakeholders-both internal and external-and ensure that all of moving pieces of the project are managed properly,issues are reported and resolved and the scope carefully managed.
- Direct the planning and executioin of the (Transformation Program)in line the strategic plan.
- Provide advice and guidance on program direction to management
- Managing the program budget. Reporting monthly and quarterly to track expenses, and ensure project are meeting their plan.
- Building and maintaining an open and transparent relationship with respective stakeholders.
- Plan and execute the program within defined budget and timeframe
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing in IT/Computer- Software or equivalent
- Experience in Process improvement and operational transformation and has capabilities in deployment methodology,Customer centric, target operating model, vendor management, digital transformation, resource management, stakeholder management, Data Analysis and Web Development
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.