Retail/Food & Beverage > Supervisor
Retail/Food & Beverage > Others
Tastiway Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in July 2000 as a Private Limited Company. It has been certified to MeSTI and HACCP by the Ministry of Health, Halal certification by JAKIM, and ISO22000:2005.
We help food & beverage manufacturers drive growth through our new product innovation, increasing supply chain efficiency and optimising product formulation.
Tastiway manufactures products under its own brands:
“ALOR” Freeze-dried fruit. Pre-packed beverages
"TASTIMINT" Sugar Free Lozenges.
“DKE” Goat’s milk powder. Vinegars and honeys.
Tastiway is also the manufacturer of choice for a number of OEM brands in the marketplace.
Along with the Tastiway brands, the company has grown to become one of the largest and most technologically advanced manufacturers and trading company of beverage ingredients and flavours in Malaysia. Our customers incorporate our value-add ingredients into their own products so to leverage on our core technologies and global resources.
Our ingredient & product range covers:
- Freeze-dried Fruit
- Instant Coffee Powder
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Foaming Creamer
- Instant Black Tea Powder
- Tongkat Ali Powder
- Ginseng Powder
- Ling Zhi Powder
Tastiway products are available both domestically and globally.
Tastiway’s purpose-built 70,000ft2 factory is located in Jitra, Kedah and is the centre of excellence for Research & Development, Ingredient Manufacture, and Product Packing.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- Responsible to ensure compliance to GMP,HACCP and ISO requirements.
- Responsible to ensure production staffs are trained to carry out task assigned.
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of production’s machinery and utilities and to report any malfunctioning to the maintenance department.
- Responsible to ensure good hygiene practise and good housekeeping practise in production area.
- Responsible to ensure proper recording is carried out to ensure traceability.
- To responsible on over-come any matters arise at production department.
- Responsible to work closely with the Production Planning Executive and ensure in smooth production scheduling.
- Responsible to work closely with Quality Assurance Executive in identifying of root cause, correction and corrective action on non-conformances raised/detected.
- Responsible to work closely with QA Executive for GMP Self Inspection & Product Recall Activities.
- To carry out any other duties given by Management kom time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in related discipline and/or
- 1 years working experience in related field
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.