Retail Assistant & Promoters (Oceanus Waterfront Mall)
Retail/Food & Beverage Management
Retail/Food & Beverage Merchandiser
Retail/Food & Beverage Promoter
Retail/Food & Beverage Supervisor
Tastiway Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in July 2000 as a Private Limited Company. It has been certified to MeSTI and HACCP by the Ministry of Health, Halal certification by JAKIM, and ISO22000:2005.
We help food & beverage manufacturers drive growth through our new product innovation, increasing supply chain efficiency and optimising product formulation.
Tastiway manufactures products under its own brands:
“ALOR” Freeze-dried fruit. Pre-packed beverages
"TASTIMINT" Sugar Free Lozenges.
“DKE” Goat’s milk powder. Vinegars and honeys.
Tastiway is also the manufacturer of choice for a number of OEM brands in the marketplace.
Along with the Tastiway brands, the company has grown to become one of the largest and most technologically advanced manufacturers and trading company of beverage ingredients and flavours in Malaysia. Our customers incorporate our value-add ingredients into their own products so to leverage on our core technologies and global resources.
Our ingredient & product range covers:
- Freeze-dried Fruit
- Instant Coffee Powder
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Foaming Creamer
- Instant Black Tea Powder
- Tongkat Ali Powder
- Ginseng Powder
- Ling Zhi Powder
Tastiway products are available both domestically and globally.
Tastiway’s purpose-built 70,000ft2 factory is located in Jitra, Kedah and is the centre of excellence for Research & Development, Ingredient Manufacture, and Product Packing.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- Responsibility dealing on customer inquiries and complain
- Take a lead role on customer service & product display
- Play an integral part in contributing towards outlet sales achievement, sales growth and quality customer service
- Assisting in all aspects of outlet, especially display, merchandising and cleanliness
- Build and maintain good rapport with customers
- To carry out task given by immediate superior and/or the Management from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Young, vibrant and outgoing candidates
- Minimum SPM with proficiency in Malay, English and Chinese
- No working experience needed as training will be provided
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.