REGULATORY AFFAIRS OFFICER
Administration & Office Support > Administrative Support
Manufacturing & Supply Chain > Others
Tastiway Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia in July 2000 as a Private Limited Company. It has been certified to MeSTI and HACCP by the Ministry of Health, Halal certification by JAKIM, and ISO22000:2005.
We help food & beverage manufacturers drive growth through our new product innovation, increasing supply chain efficiency and optimising product formulation.
Tastiway manufactures products under its own brands:
“ALOR” Freeze-dried fruit. Pre-packed beverages
"TASTIMINT" Sugar Free Lozenges.
“DKE” Goat’s milk powder. Vinegars and honeys.
Tastiway is also the manufacturer of choice for a number of OEM brands in the marketplace.
Along with the Tastiway brands, the company has grown to become one of the largest and most technologically advanced manufacturers and trading company of beverage ingredients and flavours in Malaysia. Our customers incorporate our value-add ingredients into their own products so to leverage on our core technologies and global resources.
Our ingredient & product range covers:
- Freeze-dried Fruit
- Instant Coffee Powder
- Non-dairy Creamer
- Foaming Creamer
- Instant Black Tea Powder
- Tongkat Ali Powder
- Ginseng Powder
- Ling Zhi Powder
Tastiway products are available both domestically and globally.
Tastiway’s purpose-built 70,000ft2 factory is located in Jitra, Kedah and is the centre of excellence for Research & Development, Ingredient Manufacture, and Product Packing.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
- Responsible for Health Certificate application and all the coordination works within Production, Sales, Warehouse and Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for Free Sales Certificate application and all the coordination works to support application.
- Responsible for Phytosanitary Certificate application whenever required.
- Responsible for Import and Export permit application whenever required.
- Responsible for the renewal of Permit Barang Kawalan Berjadual for fine sugar and to update fine sugar stock level to KPDNKK on weekly basis.
- Responsible for monthly stock take for ICP trading and production and to prepare report to Finance Manager.
- Responsible for new/renewal of HALAL application for Tastiway and its OEM customers and all the documentations compilation works to support application.
- Responsible to keep track and ensure the validity of HALAL certificates for all its ingredients.
- Responsible as the HALAL Committee Member and to assist in HALAL audits/inspections.
- Responsible as the coordinator within company and Customs Department whenever the needs arised.
- To carry out task given by immediate superior and/or the Management from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/Diploma in Food Science & Technology and/or
- 1 years working experience in related field
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.