Product Marketing Engineer (Electrical & Electronic)
Marketing & Communications > Others
Sales > Sales Engineer
Sales > Business Development
DRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd is where your search ends and your career begins. We help skilled professionals reach their work and career goals by opening doors to the right contract and permanent positions.
DRAMONA Management Services is certain that with our vast experience and contacts in the recruitment industry, we will definitely be able to solve your recruitment issues at the shortest possible time.
Our Client, a MNC in the field of automation and manufacturers of components, equipment and systems for control and automation. is looking for dynamic individuals with drive and enthusiasm to take up a challenging career as :
Position: Product Marketing Engineer
Location Damansara Uptown, SS21 Petaling Jaya
- Follow up the latest market development of product trend.
- Specialize and build expertise in the assigned product lines
- Identify customer needs and purpose best available product mix or value package.
- Contribute to or participate in product and application seminar with customer.
- Understand market/customer demand/requirement on product and provide feedback to HQ.
- Develop and sharing products or technical knowledge that help to solve customer problems
- Be technically competent to support and back up Account sales team distributors for new applications.
- Conduct off-line and on-line product evaluation / demonstration at customer place.
- To provide internal and external customers on product training included new products.
- Promote and identify the potential market in order to meet the sales target.
- Provide demonstration and support in large-scale workshop or exhibition
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- A minimum of 2 years of works-related skill
- Knowledge with Industrial Automation products.
- Basic marketing planning and SWOT analysis.
- Basic Industrial knowledge with experience in manufacturing process.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Committed and result driven.
- Possess own car and able to travel locally and outstation
Salary range Basic Salary (non-commission) + fixed annual bonus
+ Parking lot provided + fixed Meal allowance
Working hour: 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday –Friday)
Interested applicants can apply online “Quick Apply” with full resume and salary details to:
DRAMONA Management Services Sdn Bhd (757277U)
Tel :03- 80827758 / 016-2850922 (WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.