Contract Manager / Senior Contract Executive (Quantity Surveyor Background) (Based In PJ)
We are a company with primary activities in the retail chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets and complex management. In line with our rapid business expansion in all our business aspects, we are currently seeking to employ dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our team.
- Administration of contractual issues for ongoing projects and prepare necessary correspondences.
- Variation Order & Claim Check, verify and prepare all Variation Orders for the projects to ensure the correctness, reasonableness and proper preparation.
- Final Account Check, verify and prepare the final account for the project to ensure their timeliness, accurate and proper preparation.
- Processing of subcontractors’ claims and preparation of progress claims.
- Site valuation & site measurement.
- Coordinator to subcontractors, site personnel and Head Office.
- Site wastage control / Cost Control.
- Taking-off quantities.
- Records and documentation control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience (Manager post) or 3 years working experience (Senior Executive post).
- Candidate with site experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in post contract administration.
- Knowledge in contractual matters and contract administration.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- A team player, responsible and display high commitment and quality towards work.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel to project site.
- Fresh graduates in Quantity Surveying study are encouraged to apply for Junior QS/ Junior Contract Executive.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.