SEA FREIGHT EXECUTIVE (Based In JB)
Administration & Office Support
Logistics / Warehousing
Vocational Work & Other Services Others
In line with our expansion and quest for quality excellence, we are seeking dynamic and career-minded individuals to join our vibrant team.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers based in many countries across the globe.
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Prepare freight evaluations, cost and quotations
- Enjoys having a challenging job
- Candidate should be ready to reach their full potential and grow exponentially
- Deliver a high level of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure completion of all jobs within stipulated time frame
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of basic customs forms (K1, K1A, K2, K3, K4, K8), tariff codes and customs declarations
- A good grasp of the various trade concepts and other regulations which pertains to the import and export of goods
- A team player that understand the importance of fostering good relationships with fellow colleagues
- Has minimum 1-3 years working experience in related fields.
- IT savvy and must be familiar with basic office software (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel).
- Proficient in at least both Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Willing to learn and gain massive experience in a short timeframe
- Ready to work with a team of highly skilled and professional team of top achievers
An exciting new opportunity awaits successful candidates who will go on to enjoy challenging opportunities with us. We recognize & acknowledge Excellent Performance. If you are a team player with an awesome work attitude, pleasant personality & self-motivated, please call Mr.Kenny Raj at 012 - 219 0747 or email resume to [email protected] for an interview appointment.
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.