Key Account Manager
We are a company of beauty and a company of Coty Inc since July 2013. Coty was founded in Paris in 1904 by Francois Coty, a visionary in the perfume industry.
Today, Coty is a fast-growing player in beauty with a portfolio of well-known brands in the four categories of Fragrances, Color Cosmetics and Skin Care and Body Care. Our brands compete in all key distribution channels across both prestige and mass markets and in over 130 countries and territories. Coty has approximately 9,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries with a strong presence in 130 countries and territories.
Coty's mission is to offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points, by oferring products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.
Coty has, to name a few brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Adidas, Playboy, Sally Hansen, Wella etc which has more than 40 brands that speak to consumer's aspirations and lifestyles ranging from accessible to ultra-premium luxury.
- Assist National Sales Manager in the management and development of the Key Account business towards meeting company's objectives through Strategic Customer Planning and strong trade relationships
- Involvement in negotiation of national contracts/trading terms based on commercial policy and the client objectives
- Monitors agreements roll-out and investments
- Manages the account's P&L
- Develop good rapport with buyers
- Coordinates execution of agreements and promotions with the sales force
- Builds business plans for each assigned customer
- Plan monthly promotional plan, review customer monthly/yearly cumulative sales performance, the market and the category performance, promotion design, measurement tool and the promotion effectiveness evaluation
- In depth understanding of the key account retails sales strategy and operations mechanism, formulate key account strategy, goal and budget constraint, determine the business cooperation foundation and opportunities
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field of studies
- Minimum 4 years of working experiences in Key Account Management role preferrably in pharmacuetical retail or FMCG industry
- Strong account management, influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Can start work immediately
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.