Sales & Operations Executive (1 Position - KL) & (1 Position - Penang)
Sales Regional Sales
We are a company of beauty and a company of Coty Inc since July 2013. Coty was founded in Paris in 1904 by Francois Coty, a visionary in the perfume industry.
Today, Coty is a fast-growing player in beauty with a portfolio of well-known brands in the four categories of Fragrances, Color Cosmetics and Skin Care and Body Care. Our brands compete in all key distribution channels across both prestige and mass markets and in over 130 countries and territories. Coty has approximately 9,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries with a strong presence in 130 countries and territories.
Coty's mission is to offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points, by oferring products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.
Coty has, to name a few brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Adidas, Playboy, Sally Hansen, Wella etc which has more than 40 brands that speak to consumer's aspirations and lifestyles ranging from accessible to ultra-premium luxury.
- Manage Merchandisers by looking into their daily work schedules, ensuring achieving monthly sales target, ensuring day-to-day duty at the chain/hypermarket is executed correctly, any promotional activities cascaded by Key Account Managers are executed on a timely and correct manner at the operations level, attend to roadshows set-up, manpower planning such as staff attendance, commission/incentive scheme to ensure staffs are incentify correctly, approving of annual leave, sick leave etc...
- Work closely with Key Account Managers on any promotional activities, new product launches, roadshows etc..
- Ensuring merchandising guidelines are followed by all Merchandisers and standardization of merchandising at all outlets
- Establish good rapport with buyers
- Assist Merchandisers in problem solving
- Ensuring stock replenishment at outlet level
- Minimize trade return
- Identify and develop new customer base
- Preparation of monthly sales report and competitors market activities report
- Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years and above working experiences as Sales & Operations, preferably in FMCG industry
- Experience in managing a team of Merchandisers
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Sales oriented
- Planned and organised person
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to travel frequently as this will be a field job
- Can start work immediately
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.