Cosmetic Beauty Advisor
Sales Direct Sales
We are a company of beauty and a company of Coty Inc since July 2013. Coty was founded in Paris in 1904 by Francois Coty, a visionary in the perfume industry.
Today, Coty is a fast-growing player in beauty with a portfolio of well-known brands in the four categories of Fragrances, Color Cosmetics and Skin Care and Body Care. Our brands compete in all key distribution channels across both prestige and mass markets and in over 130 countries and territories. Coty has approximately 9,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries with a strong presence in 130 countries and territories.
Coty's mission is to offer a product of rich appearance that is affordable at a variety of price points, by oferring products from ultra-premium luxury to entertainment/lifestyle and accessible price points to match the lifestyle of our consumers.
Coty has, to name a few brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Adidas, Playboy, Sally Hansen, Wella etc which has more than 40 brands that speak to consumer's aspirations and lifestyles ranging from accessible to ultra-premium luxury.
- Attend to customers, determine customer's needs and suggest the right product to meet customer's needs
- Educate customers on beauty trends and product knowledge
- Product demonstrations to customers
- Establish customer's loyalty through delivery of good customer services
- Build good rapport with customers
- Achieve monthly sales target
- Support in merchandising and housekeeping of bays or counters
- Order replenishment of stocks
- Report daily sales tracking
- Communicates inventory issues, competitor's activities and customer's complaints to supervisor
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences as Cosmetic Beauty Advisor in any beauty industry, preferably those from pharmaceutical retail (Watson & Guardian)
- Excellent customer service
- Sales oriented
- Passionate about beauty and loves make-up
- Self motivated
- Basic spoken and understanding of English
- Can start work immediately
There is no need to provide payment or bank account details to any person or organisation when applying for a job.